This fall, explore the Outaouais and enjoy the fall colours with a gourmet twist! Along the various suggested tour routes, meet passionate agrifood producers and admire the beautiful autumn landscape. Over three consecutive weekends, Loisir sport Outaouais, Croquez l’Outaouais, and Outaouais Tourism invite you to combine the outdoors with local flavours during the Fall Strolls!
*Please plan to bring your mask and vaccination passport for the places where they are required.*
How to use the Fall Strolls maps ?
This pictogram identifies participating agrifood sites.
This pictogram identifies participating outdoor activity sites.
The participating outdoor activity and agrifood sites offer activities or tastings for everyone, organized especially for the occasion. For all the details about these activities and to register (when required), click on the pictograms representing the sites on the maps below.
Feel free to move around on the maps or to zoom in to see all the sites on the routes.
To view the maps right in your cell phone’s Google Maps app:
- Click on the star to the right of the title of the map when viewing it on your cell phone;
- Open your Google Maps app and click on the Saved tab;
- Click on the Maps button;
- Select the map of your choice and embark on a Fall Strolls journey!
To download the procedure in pictures, click here.
- Plaisance Falls : guided heritage tours
- Parc des Montagnes Noires de Ripon : geocaching activity
- Champboisé de L’Ange-Gardien : introduction to orienteering and disc golf. To register : https://pleinairlievre.ca/produit/initiation-a-la-course-dorientation-champboise-de-lange-gardien/ or https://pleinairlievre.ca/produit/initiation-au-disc-golf/
- Verger Croque-Pomme : cider tasting
- Courges & Cie : donuts and other squash-based products tasting
- Ferme Brylee : smoked meat tasting
- Ferme Aux Saveurs Des Monts : chicken wing and sausage tastings
- Centre Wakefield La Pêche : introduction to pickleball, guided fall walk, introduction to Nordic walking, thematic walk on wild mushroom picking. For additional information and to register www.centrewakefieldlapeche.ca
- Village Majopial : self-guided walking rally
- Restaurant l’Huile d’Olive : cider tasting from Verger Merleau and bites of truffled foie gras mousse on mini naan bread with ice cider jelly
- La Confiserie Wakefield : fudge tasting
- Mont Morissette Regional Park : self-guided hiking and a night-illuminated pathway
- Chutes Coulonge Park : reduced admission fee to the historical park
- Willow Lane Alpacas : sweet and sour meatballs and honey products tasting
- Little Red Wagon Winery : wine tastings and organized wonder hunt for 0-5 year-olds
- Café Downtown : mini tacos tasting
- Cyclopark PPJ : Cycloparc PPJ open to the public, introduction to the draisienne (balance bike) for children aged 0-5 and workshop/demonstration of various options for cycling with young children